Top 10 Best Unox Combi Oven & Unox Convection Oven Dishes That you Have Got to try! And then Save Them in Your Online Recipe Box :-
UNOX is a quite popular cooking oven manufacturing company. These ovens are usually in the kitchen. UNOX ovens are typically used in the kitchen of various culinary services including stores, chilled and processed items shops, hospitality services, and several other kitchens. A huge ship often also installs UNOX ovens in their kitchens.
UNOX comprises various types of ovens which include two premium quality cooking ovens, namely UNOX Convection Oven and UNOX Combi Oven. UNOX provides services in several parts of the world. So, if you’re a Delhi resident, then you can search for UNOX oven dealer in Delhi.
Here are 10 Oven Recipe Ideas That Can be Prepared By UNOX Oven:
1. Roast Recipes in Oven – You can prepare roast recipes from chicken, pork, beef, lamb, etc. This type of recipe usually involves the use of various kinds of vegetables and spices along with beef, lamb, pork, etc. Few staple veggies that are included in the roast recipes are carrots, potatoes, broccoli, and many others.
The UNOX Combi oven is preferable for you to prepare the roast. Firstly, you should marinate the meat with salt, pepper, and butter or oil. Then, put it into an oven for 3 to 4 hours. While the meat gets cooked, shallow fry the veggies and add the required spices to it. After the meat is ready, take it out from the oven and mix it with the fried veggies. Add some spices and garnish it and serve it hot!
2. Baked potato fries – We generally use sweet potatoes for preparing baked potato fries. Firstly, you need the peeled-off potatoes. Then, slice it accordingly. Heat the UNOX Convection oven (both convection and the non-convection oven will do). Put the sliced potatoes in the oven tray and mix them well with pepper, salt, and paprika powder. Let the fries bake in the oven for about half an hour. You’ll see the potatoes have turned brownish which means it’s ready to serve.
3. Oven-baked Pita bread – In a large mixing bowl, take some salt, cooking flour, and yeast and mix it all. Then you can add some oil and gradually add warm water and mix it well. You must use your hands to prepare the dough. Give the dough some standing time and let it rise. Make balls out of the dough and again let it stand for some time. Then put it in the oven and bake it for 3 to 4 minutes. And your oven-baked Pita bread is ready.
4. Oven-baked Sourdough Bread – Take some water and flour and mix it well by gradually adding water to it. You will prepare a dough out of it and then let it stand for half an hour or so. Prepare a starter to put inside the sourdough bread. After it’s done, take a pan and proof it in 70 degrees to 90 degrees and then spread the dough on the pan and place the starter on it. Then fold it likewise.
Let it proof for another 30 minutes. Turn it upside down and again let it proof for 30 minutes. After proofing it, let it stand for some time and then give it a proper shape. Keep it in the refrigerator for a whole night. The next day, preheat the oven for half an hour and put the shaped dough in the oven. Reduce the oven temperature and again keep it in the oven for another 30 to 40 minutes. Then take it out of the oven and serve it!
5. Oven-baked tomatoes – You don’t have to wait during the rainy season to sun-dry tomatoes anymore. Now you can prepare it in just a few minutes. Take some tomatoes and slice them. Let the tomatoes become dry. Take some salt and spread the tomatoes. Now, place the tomatoes in the baking tray. Set the temperature and let it bake in the oven for 4 to 6 hours. Your oven-baked dry tomatoes are ready. You can store it in a container in a refrigerator.
6. Oven-baked orange pieces – Turn the oven on and preheat it. Then place a baking sheet over the baking tray, and add the sliced oranges to it. Sprinkle some sugar on it. It will take about 2 to 3 hours to bake. Once it is done, you will get dried oven-baked oranges ready.
7. Oven-baked Chocolate cookies – You must preheat the oven first. On the other hand, take a mixing bowl and add some flour, salt, baking powder and mix it well. Use a mixer grinder to mix sugar, butter, and eggs. Add some vanilla essence to the mixture. Mix it using a mixer grinder for 1 to 2 minutes.
Then take it out from the mixer grinder and add it with the flour mix. Mix it well and add some Chocó chips to it. If possible, you can keep the mixture in the refrigerator for one day. On the next day, place a baking sheet on the baking tray of the oven and put a spoonful of the mixture on it. Bake it in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then take it out and let it cool down. Your cookies are ready. You can store it for days or months.
8. Oven-baked green veggie chips – Cut the veggies, say potatoes, beetroots, etc. Wash them well and dry them completely. Add some oil to the veggies and mix it well. In the oven tray, place the baking sheets and then add the veggies mixed with oil. Heat the oven and let it bake for a few minutes. You will get your crispy oven-baked green veggie chips ready.
9. Oven-roasted potatoes – This is one of the easiest oven recipes ever. You just need to take some oil in a pan and let it heat. Then add peeled off and sliced potatoes to the pan. Fry it and along with it add some salt, pepper, and other seasonings to it. After the process is completed, take a baking sheet and place it on the oven tray and add the fried potatoes. Let the potatoes bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
10. Baked Onion Rings – In a small mixing bowl, add halved onions and other ingredients and mix it. Marinade it and keep it to stand for some time. Then preheat the oven and place the marinated onions on the baking tray. You can add some butter and spices to it. Let the onion roast for about one and a half hours and then take them out of the oven. Garnish and serve it!
The Bottom Line
You can choose the best UNOX ovens to prepare various delicious dishes. You can book a UNOX oven by sitting in any place. branch are quite popular.